Category

Blogging

Category

Your blog ranking is everything! It doesn’t matter how great your blog is if nobody can see it. Here are 5 ways to help get your content seen by everyone! According to research, 95% of all Google users visit a site on the first page of the search engine results pages (SERPs). All the remaining pages on Google deliver only 5% of their results. Naturally, it’s every blogger’s goal to rank their site on the…

Blogging can be publicized as glamourous, and if you actually make it in the blogging world, that’s exactly what it is. There’s so much about it to be envious of, and we’re sure that you’ve already heard about them countless time. But as positive as blogging is as a whole, we feel we should warn you that there are some things that people just don’t tell you about blogging. Yes, in a way, it does…

Whether you’re a corporate agency owner, small businessman, or a highly passionate individual, starting a blog for business or for personal benefits is one of the best ways to improve your professional performance or personal lifestyle. As a business, running a high-quality blog will help you expand your brand’s reach, develop solid relationships with customers from all over the world, and eventually increase your revenues. As a professional, blogging is a tremendous tool for self-growth…

It’s not easy to grow a blog to such a degree that it can stand on its own and make money. You’ll need to start small, but over time, you’ll find that your visitor numbers move in the right direction, or at least they will if you’re producing top-quality content. Some bloggers are their own worst enemy, however, even if they don’t know it. Because they spend all their time writing blogs and promoting their…

Successful bloggers can afford to live a trendy life; they can travel, explore and play with words and still earn enough money to pay the bills thanks to a revolutionary system – sales funnels! In case you are wondering what this is about, read the article and you will find out all there is to know on the subject. Firstly, it is important to know and understand what a funnel is. You might have noticed…

Affiliate marketing is earning money from commision by referring people to an online retailer. You may have seen advertisements running on certain websites. Or you can see some external websites asking you subscribe or buy some stuff through their link. That is a short description of affiliate marketing. In order to make money affiliate marketing, you must be well-versed with the practices in this area. Is It Possible to Make Real Money? Yes, you can…

It’s time to face facts: blogging is no longer simply that. In fact, if you are just blogging, then this article is for you… creating an email strategy through marketing communications is essential for creating a reliable stream of readers—your readers. There are a few best practices that ensure success in the digital space for creating valuable blogging content whilst engaging your reader base through email marketing, and we have the basics covered here. Of…

A tool that I am sure most of you don’t know how effective it is for building a successful blog, is without a doubt: Google’s Webmaster Tools otherwise know as “Google Search Console”. With this tool, which you can access for free here, you can alert Google of new content as soon as you publish it, thus giving it better chances of your content appearing in the search engines. If you’re new to blogging, it…

One product that I’ve been wanting to review is the WixStores e-commerce site builder by Wix.com. I’ve heard many great things about this product and I wanted to see if it can live up to its hype. Wix claims this extension of their service allows you to build stunning eCommerce websites with ease using their “drag and drop” feature to create your site. I just had to see this…. The Difference Between Wix.com and WixStores…

Do you know the highest earning blog site earns over $2 million a month? Today’s post is going to show you exactly how much money you can make by blogging about anything that you find interesting. I can’t promise you will be making $2,000,000 a month soon, but I can promise you that if you start from today learning what I share in this post and putting it to work, you can easily start seeing…